Wendy’s work with organisations can be an intensive project, or longer-term, ad-hoc support.
Project have included:
* A review of the HR needs of a medium-sized organisation. There was a need for a strategic but sensitive approach.
*Supporting two client organisations to merge, including adhering to TUPE requirements
*Developing a competency framework for a social care company
* An in-depth review of terms and conditions, with practical recommendations, after four organisations merged into one
* Producing a diversity scheme and action plan for a large provider of social care
* Researching and making recommendations on tackling bullying and harassment in a charity of around 400 staff.
*Mediation in individual and team disputes.
* Developing a job evaluation scheme and new reward approach for a medium sized voluntary organisation. Staff involvement and consultation was a strong feature.
* A complex investigation involving senior managers
*Developing and delivering training courses on a variety of HR matters
*Producing staff handbooks and employment contracts for smaller organisations